[Ke$ha] - Only Wanna Dance With You is a old demo - Page 7 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News > [Ke$ha] - Only Wanna Dance With You is a old demo
Login to PopOverdose
Welcome to PopOverdose, you're number one website for pop music, culture and downloads. Why not register today and get exclusive access to all our wonderful features we have on offer. With over 37,000 members, there's plenty place for discussion. So join today.

Dale

11-27-2011 #61
Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
That's pretty damn good for Ke$ha considering the fact she has only one album out :whip: Shakira isn't doing good in the US so how is that worldwide
do you even read what you type before you click submit? i just stated us =/= worldwide... whilst she didn't do that well in the us, she did better worldwide, meaning AWAY from the us... :fpalm:

by no means is shakira irrelevant just because she isn't doing as well in the US as i would like.

Georgie

11-27-2011 #62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale View Post
do you even read what you type before you click submit? i just stated us =/= worldwide... whilst she didn't do that well in the us, she did better worldwide, meaning AWAY from the us... :fpalm:

by no means is shakira irrelevant just because she isn't doing as well in the US as i would like.
worldwide includes the US Just because she got latin awards doesn't make her relevant. She hasn't had a single out in over a year :yawn:

$leazy
STELLAR Queens Of K-Pop

22,079 Posts
11-27-2011 #63
Animal is at 2,300,000 ww fyi

Dale

11-27-2011 #64
Quote:
worldwide includes the US Just because she got latin awards doesn't make her relevant. She hasn't had a single out in over a year :yawn:
yes, it includes the us, but you act as if the US is the only valid market in defining who is relevant and who is not, when that clearly is not the case. latin grammys, star on hollywood walk of fame, over 1 billion youtube views, over 10 million twitter followers, sold out tour... need i go on? unless you have the disability to automatically reject any valid points then i'm afraid i just proved you wrong. sorry hun. :queen:

her last official single was in april and a promo single in october.

Georgie

11-27-2011 #65
Quote:
yes, it includes the us, but you act as if the US is the only valid market in defining who is relevant and who is not, when that clearly is not the case. latin grammys, star on hollywood walk of fame, over 1 billion youtube views, over 10 million twitter followers, sold out tour... need i go on? unless you have the disability to automatically reject any valid points then i'm afraid i just proved you wrong. sorry hun. :queen:

her last official single was in april and a promo single in october.
latin grammys are not worldwide not here for youtube views and twitter followers as receipts *grasps for straws*. My point is since she is not doing well in the US she can't be doing all that well worldwide since worldwide includes the US. :whip:

Dale

11-27-2011 #66
Quote:
latin grammys are not worldwide not here for youtube views and twitter followers as receipts *grasps for straws*. My point is since she is not doing well in the US she can't be doing all that well worldwide since worldwide includes the US. :whip:
i'm proving how she isn't irrelevant, seeing as youtube and twitter are front-runners in watching celebrities and knowing what's going on and what they're doing. you "not being here for them" just assures me that i'm right.

but Poland is in worldwide... i guess if an artist isn't doing well in Poland, they can't be doing well worldwide. :icant: same can be applied to every other country under "worldwide".

Georgie

11-27-2011 #67
Quote:
i'm proving how she isn't irrelevant, seeing as youtube and twitter are front-runners in watching celebrities and knowing what's going on and what they're doing. you "not being here for them" just assures me that i'm right.

but Poland is in worldwide... i guess if an artist isn't doing well in Poland, they can't be doing well worldwide. :icant: same can be applied to every other country under "worldwide".
The US has a bigger impact on sales for music then Poland. :sheep:

Dale

11-27-2011 #68
my god i actually can't at this debate anymore

i've proven how shakira isn't irrelevant successfully, so my work here is done.

tata.

Georgie

11-27-2011 #69
Quote:
my god i actually can't at this debate anymore

i've proven how shakira isn't irrelevant successfully, so my work here is done.

tata.
:tongue: