Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518
[Ke$ha] - Only Wanna Dance With You is a old demo - Page 7 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011   #61
Dale
 
Dale's Avatar
 
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
That's pretty damn good for Ke$ha considering the fact she has only one album out :whip: Shakira isn't doing good in the US so how is that worldwide :smoke:
do you even read what you type before you click submit? i just stated us =/= worldwide... whilst she didn't do that well in the us, she did better worldwide, meaning AWAY from the us... :fpalm:

by no means is shakira irrelevant just because she isn't doing as well in the US as i would like.
Dale is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2011   #62
Georgie
 
Georgie's Avatar
 
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale View Post
do you even read what you type before you click submit? i just stated us =/= worldwide... whilst she didn't do that well in the us, she did better worldwide, meaning AWAY from the us... :fpalm:

by no means is shakira irrelevant just because she isn't doing as well in the US as i would like.
worldwide includes the US :smoke: Just because she got latin awards doesn't make her relevant. She hasn't had a single out in over a year :yawn:
Georgie is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2011   #63
$leazy
有呕吐物对他的毛衣已经,妈妈的意大利面 条!
 
$leazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 21,475
Points: 2,188
0
Default

Animal is at 2,300,000 ww fyi
__________________
Ⓜⓔⓣⓐⓜⓞⓡⓟⓗⓞⓢⓘⓢ
ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴋɪss ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɪ ɪɴsɪsᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴛᴀᴍᴏʀᴘʜᴏsɪs
$leazy is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2011   #64
Dale
 
Dale's Avatar
 
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
worldwide includes the US :smoke: Just because she got latin awards doesn't make her relevant. She hasn't had a single out in over a year :yawn:
yes, it includes the us, but you act as if the US is the only valid market in defining who is relevant and who is not, when that clearly is not the case. latin grammys, star on hollywood walk of fame, over 1 billion youtube views, over 10 million twitter followers, sold out tour... need i go on? unless you have the disability to automatically reject any valid points then i'm afraid i just proved you wrong. sorry hun. :queen:

her last official single was in april and a promo single in october.
Dale is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2011   #65
Georgie
 
Georgie's Avatar
 
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale View Post
yes, it includes the us, but you act as if the US is the only valid market in defining who is relevant and who is not, when that clearly is not the case. latin grammys, star on hollywood walk of fame, over 1 billion youtube views, over 10 million twitter followers, sold out tour... need i go on? unless you have the disability to automatically reject any valid points then i'm afraid i just proved you wrong. sorry hun. :queen:

her last official single was in april and a promo single in october.
latin grammys are not worldwide not here for youtube views and twitter followers as receipts *grasps for straws*. My point is since she is not doing well in the US she can't be doing all that well worldwide since worldwide includes the US. :whip:
Georgie is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2011   #66
Dale
 
Dale's Avatar
 
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
latin grammys are not worldwide not here for youtube views and twitter followers as receipts *grasps for straws*. My point is since she is not doing well in the US she can't be doing all that well worldwide since worldwide includes the US. :whip:
i'm proving how she isn't irrelevant, seeing as youtube and twitter are front-runners in watching celebrities and knowing what's going on and what they're doing. you "not being here for them" just assures me that i'm right.

but Poland is in worldwide... i guess if an artist isn't doing well in Poland, they can't be doing well worldwide. :icant: same can be applied to every other country under "worldwide".
Dale is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2011   #67
Georgie
 
Georgie's Avatar
 
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale View Post
i'm proving how she isn't irrelevant, seeing as youtube and twitter are front-runners in watching celebrities and knowing what's going on and what they're doing. you "not being here for them" just assures me that i'm right.

but Poland is in worldwide... i guess if an artist isn't doing well in Poland, they can't be doing well worldwide. :icant: same can be applied to every other country under "worldwide".
The US has a bigger impact on sales for music then Poland. :sheep:
Georgie is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2011   #68
Dale
 
Dale's Avatar
 
0
Default

my god i actually can't at this debate anymore

i've proven how shakira isn't irrelevant successfully, so my work here is done.

tata. :cya:
Dale is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2011   #69
Georgie
 
Georgie's Avatar
 
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale View Post
my god i actually can't at this debate anymore

i've proven how shakira isn't irrelevant successfully, so my work here is done.

tata. :cya:
:tongue:
Georgie is offline  
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
dance, demo, ke$ha, wanna
Thread Tools
Display Modes