Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

lana del rey added to SXSW 2012 Lineup - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News

Notices

Old 01-17-2012   #1
mikeh

Default lana del rey added to SXSW 2012 Lineup

Quote:
Lana Del Rey is heading into the belly of the beast: she’s been added to the SXSW 2012 lineup, which means the dusky Born To Die singer will perform for many of the tastemakers, music bloggers, advertisers and industry folk who have slammed her privately and publicly.

Read more at ONT [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
sooo scared for her rn omfg she must be nervous
i really hope she stops with that really low voice she does :busted: it doesn't suit her

Old 01-17-2012   #2
mikeh

Old 01-17-2012   #3
richie
출발

idk after watching more of her live performances and listening to more of her more stripped back songs
it seems kinda like she's forcing her voice to do things to sound a certain way if that makes sense

Old 01-17-2012   #4
$leazy
有呕吐物对他的毛衣已经,妈妈的意大利面 条!

Omg I hope she does better than SNL

Old 01-17-2012   #5
mikeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
idk after watching more of her live performances and listening to more of her more stripped back songs
it seems kinda like she's forcing her voice to do things to sound a certain way if that makes sense
i know what you mean. it's hard to say
the majority of artists are told to sound a certain way or look a certain way, but i love her music regardless

Old 01-17-2012   #6
daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh View Post
:wtf:

Old 01-17-2012   #7
mikeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fembot View Post
:wtf:
LMFAO it was posted on ONTD and ngl i lol'd but don't get me wrong i love lana obv hello i was one of the original fans on here

Old 01-17-2012   #8
richie
출발

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh View Post
i know what you mean. it's hard to say
the majority of artists are told to sound a certain way or look a certain way, but i love her music regardless
her music's definitely grown on me alot but her voice just doesn't seem right idk :<