lana del rey added to SXSW 2012 Lineup - Pop Overdose

mikeh

43,384 Posts
01-17-2012 #1
Default lana del rey added to SXSW 2012 Lineup
Quote:
Lana Del Rey is heading into the belly of the beast: she’s been added to the SXSW 2012 lineup, which means the dusky Born To Die singer will perform for many of the tastemakers, music bloggers, advertisers and industry folk who have slammed her privately and publicly.

Read more at ONT [You must be registered to view links]
sooo scared for her rn omfg she must be nervous
i really hope she stops with that really low voice she does :busted: it doesn't suit her

mikeh

43,384 Posts
01-17-2012 #2

richie

01-17-2012 #3
idk after watching more of her live performances and listening to more of her more stripped back songs
it seems kinda like she's forcing her voice to do things to sound a certain way if that makes sense

$leazy
STELLAR Queens Of K-Pop

21,833 Posts
01-17-2012 #4
Omg I hope she does better than SNL

mikeh

43,384 Posts
01-17-2012 #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
idk after watching more of her live performances and listening to more of her more stripped back songs
it seems kinda like she's forcing her voice to do things to sound a certain way if that makes sense
i know what you mean. it's hard to say
the majority of artists are told to sound a certain way or look a certain way, but i love her music regardless

daniel

01-17-2012 #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh View Post
:wtf:

mikeh

43,384 Posts
01-17-2012 #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fembot View Post
:wtf:
LMFAO it was posted on ONTD and ngl i lol'd but don't get me wrong i love lana obv hello i was one of the original fans on here

richie

01-17-2012 #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh View Post
i know what you mean. it's hard to say
the majority of artists are told to sound a certain way or look a certain way, but i love her music regardless
her music's definitely grown on me alot but her voice just doesn't seem right idk :<