Entertainment Weekly's Top 30 in music - Page 4 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News > Entertainment Weekly's Top 30 in music
Login to PopOverdose
Welcome to PopOverdose, you're number one website for pop music, culture and downloads. Why not register today and get exclusive access to all our wonderful features we have on offer. With over 37,000 members, there's plenty place for discussion. So join today.

jose

37,044 Posts
04-07-2012 #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by commander View Post
LOL some of y'all are SO delusional. this is a list of the current "best" artists of RIGHT NOW. all that means is the most relevant artists of the current time. the FF era is basically over, so britney isn't really relevant right now. besides the voice and MLJ (which is dying down), christina isn't relevant right now either. gaga is also low on the list because after MTN disappointingly flopped, she's been laying low. nowhere did EW claim this was a list of the best artists ever. in the article they even put a disclaimer that says this is in NO WAY list of best currently living artists.
didnt realize taylor swift is doing better successful than fun. atm :clown:

commander

04-07-2012 #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
didnt realize taylor swift is doing better successful than fun. atm :clown:
:rofl: i'm in no way saying this list is perfect, i was just defending EW's decision not to include britney or christina

Alejandro
S H A K I R A

8,965 Posts
04-07-2012 #33
who is A$ap Rocky???? This list must be a joke!

Filthy Pop

04-07-2012 #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
who is A$ap Rocky???? This list must be a joke!
A pretty good up-and-coming rapper. He's dating Iggy Azalea.

Mykal
Elite Member

7,345 Posts
04-07-2012 #35
This list is so random, weird, and ridiculous. It's going to irritate and **** off so many fan groups.......I love it. :rofl:

jordo

3,583 Posts
04-07-2012 #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSL View Post
I like how they put Gaga so low on the list, yet on the front cover, she's listed first because they know she brings in readers, lovers and haters.