Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Confess your pop music sins - Page 6 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News

Notices

Old 04-19-2012   #51
Ruben

takes deep breath

I've purchased Teenage Dream & Firework and TD the album is one of my favorite albums of all time. I think erotica and bedtime stories are really ****ty albums. I think 4 is Beyonce's worst album as well. op: Despite Rihanna being my fave, Lana passed her on last.fm

runs away

Old 04-19-2012   #52
Bat-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben View Post
takes deep breath

I've purchased Teenage Dream & Firework and TD the album is one of my favorite albums of all time. I think erotica and bedtime stories are really ****ty albums. I think 4 is Beyonce's worst album as well. op: Despite Rihanna being my fave, Lana passed her on last.fm

runs away
Really nothing to be ashamed over.
I do agree that Katy and Lana are flawless

Old 04-19-2012   #53
Ruben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat-Blood View Post
Really nothing to be ashamed over.
I do agree that Katy and Lana are flawless
lmao the 3 albums i listed i think are **** everyone on here loves. and yes, yes they are.

Old 04-19-2012   #54
Bat-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben View Post
lmao the 3 albums i listed i think are **** everyone on here loves. and yes, yes they are.
Never heard those Madonna albums
But 4closure was deffo **** op:

Old 04-19-2012   #55
luka

I've never listened to Madonna's discography

I never bought my favourite pop album, Femme Fatale

I own a Nickelback album

Rihanna used to be my favourite pop artist yet I never listened to her albums in full (until recently) and only listened to her singles

I shade all my faves too often

Old 04-19-2012   #56
xcx
ride or die

i actually like some songs from teenage dream...

(she's still **** tho)

Old 04-19-2012   #57
luka

Oh and I deleted 174 plays of LMFAO

Deleting it is not a sin but actually listening to them that much is :busted: