[LANA] Carmen Video - Page 3 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News > [LANA] Carmen Video
Login to PopOverdose
Welcome to PopOverdose, you're number one website for pop music, culture and downloads. Why not register today and get exclusive access to all our wonderful features we have on offer. With over 37,000 members, there's plenty place for discussion. So join today.

amir

04-22-2012 #21
I AGREE @[You must be registered to view links], the song is scary and ****.
reminds me of sadistic murder :<

kills

04-22-2012 #22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi View Post
Carmen is amazing

Why do you dislike it
it's just the only one on the album that I find un listenable i skip it nearly every time.

mark

04-22-2012 #23
lik dis if u cry everytiem

Filthy Pop

04-22-2012 #24
Why is everyone so fussed about the quality? This isn't a proper single so it isn't getting a proper video. It's just another one to add to the collection of the home-made videos she made. Duh.

I think it's cute. I love it!

mikeh

44,281 Posts
04-22-2012 #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben View Post
Makes me mad when people say it's not good, she edits and makes these videos herself and they come out pretty nice to be honest, it's so real.
yeah in that sense it is good, but i'm saying i thought it was going to be a proper music video like born to die & blue jeans. i'm not saying it's not good, i'm just saying i expected it to be high budget. she really does do a good job at editing videos

@[You must be registered to view links] it was the last song to grow on me, but it's a favourite now. i love the story behind it and how eerie it is

kills

04-22-2012 #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh View Post
@[You must be registered to view links] it was the last song to grow on me, but it's a favourite now. i love the story behind it and how eerie it is
That's one of the reasons I don't like it cos it creeps me the **** out tbh xd

Ruben

6,120 Posts
04-22-2012 #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh View Post
yeah in that sense it is good, but i'm saying i thought it was going to be a proper music video like born to die & blue jeans. i'm not saying it's not good, i'm just saying i expected it to be high budget. she really does do a good job at editing videos

ohhh I see what you mean, yeah it would've been pretty marvelous as a high-budget film because it actually tells a story ... I wish she made a homemade and high-budget film for all her singles.

Ruben

6,120 Posts
04-22-2012 #28
@[You must be registered to view links] :S Carmen is one of the best songs on the album lol

eyelovelefteye

94 Posts
04-22-2012 #29
I LOVE IT

I REALLY want Diet Mountain Dew,Lucky Ones,Summertime Sadness,& Lolita to be the next singles

Mr.Rager

3,926 Posts
04-25-2012 #30
****ing flawless...