Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

[LANA] Carmen Video - Page 3 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News

Notices

Old 04-22-2012   #21
amir

I AGREE @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], the song is scary and ****.
reminds me of sadistic murder :<

Old 04-22-2012   #22
kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi View Post
Carmen is amazing

Why do you dislike it
it's just the only one on the album that I find un listenable i skip it nearly every time.

Old 04-22-2012   #23
mark

lik dis if u cry everytiem

Old 04-22-2012   #24
Filthy Pop

Why is everyone so fussed about the quality? This isn't a proper single so it isn't getting a proper video. It's just another one to add to the collection of the home-made videos she made. Duh.

I think it's cute. I love it!

Old 04-22-2012   #25
mikeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben View Post
Makes me mad when people say it's not good, she edits and makes these videos herself and they come out pretty nice to be honest, it's so real.
yeah in that sense it is good, but i'm saying i thought it was going to be a proper music video like born to die & blue jeans. i'm not saying it's not good, i'm just saying i expected it to be high budget. she really does do a good job at editing videos

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it was the last song to grow on me, but it's a favourite now. i love the story behind it and how eerie it is

Old 04-22-2012   #26
kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it was the last song to grow on me, but it's a favourite now. i love the story behind it and how eerie it is
That's one of the reasons I don't like it cos it creeps me the **** out tbh xd

Old 04-22-2012   #27
Ruben

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh View Post
yeah in that sense it is good, but i'm saying i thought it was going to be a proper music video like born to die & blue jeans. i'm not saying it's not good, i'm just saying i expected it to be high budget. she really does do a good job at editing videos

ohhh I see what you mean, yeah it would've been pretty marvelous as a high-budget film because it actually tells a story ... I wish she made a homemade and high-budget film for all her singles.

Old 04-22-2012   #28
Ruben

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] :S Carmen is one of the best songs on the album lol

Old 04-22-2012   #29
eyelovelefteye

I LOVE IT

I REALLY want Diet Mountain Dew,Lucky Ones,Summertime Sadness,& Lolita to be the next singles

Old 04-25-2012   #30
Mr.Rager

****ing flawless...