Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Kellyphant Osbourne calls Bey ''Fat'' and ''Flabby'' - Page 2 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > Queens > Beyoncé

Notices

Old 05-13-2012   #11
MCK

LMFAO
i really have no words

Old 05-13-2012   #12
richie
출발

now that she's finally become remotely attractive she's become so ****y. ew.

Old 05-13-2012   #13
jose

omg i just looked her up she looks like the bride of chucky

Old 05-13-2012   #14
Mr. Radio

i love fashion police
i don't recall kelly saying this though :S from what i remember she said its was ok for her to cover up any extra flab or fat that may be left over from her giving birth. she never said it in a shady way.

Last edited by Mr. Radio; 05-13-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Old 05-13-2012   #15
ANGEL

sharon should have swallowed her

Old 05-13-2012   #16
Filthy Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Radio View Post
i love fashion police
i don't recall kelly saying this though :S from what i remember she said its was ok for her to cover up any extra flab or fat that may be left over from her giving birth. she never said it in a shady way.
Yea I think this was taken out of context. I watch the show and Kelly loves Bey, she wouldn't shade her.

Old 05-13-2012   #17
decay

szdfsdfsdf what

Old 05-13-2012   #18
jarrod

She must be pressed someone "Fat" and "Flabby" is World's Most Beautiful Woman and she's not. op: