My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 - Pop Overdose





Pop Overdose > Pop Culture > On The Box > My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Login to PopOverdose
User Tag List

reply

jesus

0
27-05-12 #31
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by anons View Post
Jesus, you are clearly looking for some trouble. You do NOT test me. I will go ape ****


anons
Jay Daddy

3,762 Posts
Joined: Nov 2011
0
27-05-12 #32
Default
FLUTTERSHY IS ADORABLE. THE END. BYE.

austin

0
27-05-12 #33
Default
lol

Lee Joon

Joined: Mar 2012
0
28-05-12 #34
Default
this is so cringe worthy imo

decay

4,344 Posts
0
28-05-12 #35
Default
overrated piece of **** show. it's just like every other kids cartoon but for some stupid ass reason a bunch of autistic lonely virgins decided to bandwagon it

i don't watch

Sam.
Trilogy

Joined: Apr 2011
0
28-05-12 #36
Default
Wait like... People are serious when they say they like this show? I always thought it was one big long internet joke kinda thing. w t f

sakagami
オンリーワン

1,692 Posts
Joined: Apr 2012
0
28-05-12 #37
Default
my fave main pony is rarity and fave background pony is colgate 8)

Husky
:D

1,365 Posts
Joined: Nov 2011
0
29-05-12 #38
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by inhumane View Post
overrated piece of **** show. it's just like every other kids cartoon but for some stupid ass reason a bunch of autistic lonely virgins decided to bandwagon it

i don't watch


That's really harsh though, we're just enjoying a show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Wait like... People are serious when they say they like this show? I always thought it was one big long internet joke kinda thing. w t f
No. We actually discuss the episodes and characters like any other tv show. Trolls in this fanbase are minority in my perspective.

Husky
:D

1,365 Posts
Joined: Nov 2011
0
29-05-12 #39
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakagami View Post
my fave main pony is rarity and fave background pony is colgate 8)
:e410:I never see anyone have Rarity as a fave.

Colgate fjasklfsj that is so clever. I just googled her.

lani
Senior Member





2,683 Posts
Joined: May 2012
0
29-05-12 #40
Default
I like the show. I think it's cute. My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash. n_n

reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 3. Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
2011-2016 Pop Overdose

gmt +1 / 14:28