Has PopOd changed your music taste? - Page 6 - Pop Overdose





REGISTER NOW
Your number one website for pop music, culture and downloads. Why not register today?
Pop Overdose > The Real World > The Lounge > Has PopOd changed your music taste?
Login to PopOverdose
Welcome to PopOverdose, you're number one website for pop music, culture and downloads. Why not register today and get exclusive access to all our wonderful features we have on offer. With over 37,000 members, there's plenty place for discussion. So join today.
reply

reverb
_

0
13-12-11 #51
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Well Messie's career is actually going somewhere and Madonna has had a profound effect on pop music today so how about you take a seat sis

nah hun. Not after you claim you pity Xtina stans for her poor vocals, then you say you stan for Messie and Prehistoricdonna. :sip:

Levi
MADONNA

18,415 Posts
Joined: May 2011
0
13-12-11 #52
Default
@[You must be registered to view links]
don't make me go all Madonna on you
:whip:

King





0
13-12-11 #53
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverb View Post
nah hun. Not after you claim you pity Xtina stans for her poor vocals, then you say you stan for Messie and Prehistoricdonna. :sip:
Jessie has better control then Xtina then again so does Milli Vanilli

reverb
_

0
13-12-11 #54
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Jessie has better control then Xtina then again so does Milli Vanilli
lmao Messie isn't even that great of a vocalist either. :icant:

keep trying :slayed:

reverb
_

0
13-12-11 #55
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
@[You must be registered to view links]
don't make me go all Madonna on you
:whip:
ooo gurl.....

don't make me listen to them records again.

Levi
MADONNA

18,415 Posts
Joined: May 2011
0
13-12-11 #56
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverb View Post
ooo gurl.....

don't make me listen to them records again.
[You must be registered to view links]
Here's some Pop innovating, I don't think you're familiar with innovation so this is a good place to start.

reverb
_

0
13-12-11 #57
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
[You must be registered to view links]
Here's some Pop innovating, I don't think you're familiar with innovation so this is a good place to start.
which album is that?


I'm familiar with innovation hun, doesn't mean I have to like Madge though. :detective:

ramyun
wait what?

18,471 Posts
Joined: Mar 2011
0
13-12-11 #58
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
[You must be registered to view links]
Here's some Pop innovating, I don't think you're familiar with innovation so this is a good place to start.
:sip:

Levi
MADONNA

18,415 Posts
Joined: May 2011
0
13-12-11 #59
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverb View Post
which album is that?


I'm familiar with innovation hun, doesn't mean I have to like Madge though. :detective:
It's American Life. & Yes it does, seeing as Madonna is perfect.

reverb
_

0
13-12-11 #60
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
It's American Life. & Yes it does, seeing as Madonna is perfect.
let's not.....

:vom:

reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 3. Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
bye
2011-2016 Pop Overdose

gmt +1 / 18:08