Changes to Moderation - Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > Pop Overdose > Announcements > Changes to Moderation
Login to PopOverdose
User Tag List

mira

22-04-16 #1
Default Changes to Moderation
This will probably be the last force read for a while i promise =)

1)
First of all Natasha (@asda) decided to leave the moderation team she did great work as a mod and was also voted best mod 2015! So obviously we would love to have her back if she ever decides she wants to be a mod again!

For the next month it will just be the 3 of us (sara, kills and i) that are moderators and we will see how that goes. We may hire someone after said month is over and we feel the team needs changes.

2)
Moderation will be stricter.
No personal beef outside of NHB.
No trolling outside of the canteen.

Both of these will result in infractions. Also "i hope you die" and similair things will be considered provoking if posted outside the canteen for the next month as well. I want to see how that will work out. I am trying to figure out a decent way to punish staff but not quite sure about that one yet.

3)
Thread Titles have to be accurate, not missleading, not provoking if posted outside the canteen. Try to use the full name of an artist. Unless the thread title is somehow against the rules it won't be infracted or anything I just would like you to try to make things look cute. If you see a thread title that looks wrong to you report the OP so it can be edited.

Fictional example:
"Wow Ariana is a disgusting human being" should look more like "Ariana Grande licks another donut"

4)
To make things easier for us report things that are against the rules in your opinion. Also feel free to share any reservations you may have regarding how things are handled in a civil way here: [You must be registered to view links]