Eurovision sweepstakes! - Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > Pop Overdose > Announcements > Eurovision sweepstakes!
Login to PopOverdose
User Tag List

mira

11-05-16 #1
Default Eurovision sweepstakes!

Hey I am assuming shane won't be able to do these in time considering the first semi already happened.

So to honour his tradition I would like to host it this year

All you have to do is LIKE this post to let me know if you want to join. There are only 26 spots available in this sweepstakes as I will only asign countries that will actually make it to the final this time around sorry about that!

Once we have 26 people signed up, i'll randomly generate the countries you will be representing and post them before the final starts. Which means if your country lands within the top 3 highest scoring countries you will win a prize!

You must have at least 100 posts to sign up!

1st place: 3 months of the new vip + 5 Paypal Credit
2nd place: 2 months of the new vip
3rd place: 1 month of the new vip

Good luck!

mira

11-05-16 #2
randomized the list! once the lineup for the final has been announced i will post it with the countries everyone got in the eurovision thread. i decided that the first member will be the first country performing and so on

@[You must be registered to view links] lmfao since you are a tru eurovision stan n i feel bad if seb wins smth you will too since you are basicslly married

Last edited by mira; 11-05-16 at 12:24.

mira

14-05-16 #3

1st place @[You must be registered to view links]
2nd place @[You must be registered to view links]
3rd place @[You must be registered to view links]

grats

greig

635 Posts
15-05-16 #4
To claim your gift credit please msg me @[You must be registered to view links]