The Weeknd drags JB: 'Your girl fell in love with me' - Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > Pop Culture > Celebrity Gossip > The Weeknd drags JB: 'Your girl fell in love with me'
Login to PopOverdose
User Tag List

paulie
fenty

20-02-17 #1
Default The Weeknd drags JB: 'Your girl fell in love with me'

Quote:
He's been pretty quiet about dating Selena Gomez, who was linked on and off to Justin Bieber for almost six years.

But The Weeknd finally broke that silence on Wednesday with a brutal diss track seemingly aimed at the Sorry hit maker.

The 26-year-old provided guest vocals on Nav's new song Some Way, and fans didn't have to read too far into the lyrics to figure out who he was talking about.

'I think your girl, think your girl, fell in love with me,' he finishes the first verse. 'She say my f*** and my tongue game a remedy.'
In the chorus, he declares: 'I just took that chick, and I know you feelin' some way / She just want a ni*** like me, you feelin' some way'.
Quote:
Even Nav appears to get involved in his own verse.

'The brown boy and the Starboy on a track / Haters gonna say this sh** is wack' "wack" being exactly how Bieber describes The Weeknd's music, after calling out Starboy in particular.
[You must be registered to view links]

sweetheart

23-02-17 #2
these women need to respect themselves more and stop letting their bfs go on about them like they're their property

Ev

5,777 Posts
23-02-17 #3
Justin Bieber's still hot though, and Abel looks like an absolutely clown. Selena got a RAW deal.

Upgrade U
I want the whole Beehive

5,956 Posts
24-02-17 #4
Poor Selena, he has the personality of a piece of cardboard

lostpnting
dreamin' a mile a minute

7,067 Posts
24-02-17 #5
that is such a good pic of jb omg

mira

24-02-17 #6
cringe. i wouldn't want to be with a dude that talks about me like i was just some sort of ****toy tbh.