Recent Downtime - Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > Pop Overdose > Announcements > Recent Downtime
Login to PopOverdose
User Tag List

paulie
fenty

02-12-16 #1
Default Recent Downtime

I would like to apologise for any recent downtime, I haven't been well and I've been working a lot.. the site is back up (obviously) and I would like to keep it this way. To our active members I would also like to apologise on behalf of the PopOverdose staff due to the recent drama, It got out of hand and it wasn't professional at all. I can personally promise that this won't happen again. It really sucked the fun out of the forum. So I hope you all can continue to enjoy Pop OD and I look forward to 2016 for a new era and new members. We are struggling to continue to pay hosting as we refuse to put ads on the website, so in return if you have it spare please [You must be registered to view links], in return you will get a bold coloured name, bigger avi and other little features. If you'd like to directly donate to popoverdose, sign it via paypal (before taxes) to [You must be registered to view links]

ps the mentions work again. @[You must be registered to view links]