R&B Artist Thread - Pop Overdose





Login to PopOverdose
User Tag List

reply

King B
Elite Member

7,803 Posts
Joined: Apr 2013
0
07-12-13 #1
Default R&B Artist Thread
R&B Artist thread for the Best R&B Music you like

sticky Please @[You must be registered to view links]

Last edited by King B; 24-04-14 at 16:56.

wiggle

0
07-12-13 #2
Default
you just made one hunny pie and this will be my new home i'm sure of it

King B
Elite Member

7,803 Posts
Joined: Apr 2013
0
07-12-13 #3
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggle View Post
you just made one hunny pie and this will be my new home i'm sure of it
Lol

kills

0
07-12-13 #4
Default
the tamar braxton thread imo

wiggle

0
07-12-13 #5
Default
POST YA FAV RNB ALBUMS X

enigma





2,370 Posts
Joined: Jul 2013
0
07-12-13 #6
Default
Confessions
The Emancipation of Mimi
Future Sex/Love Sounds
The Evolution
Dangerously in Love

flawwwless

wiggle

0
07-12-13 #7
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigodra View Post
Confessions
The Emancipation of Mimi
Future Sex/Love Sounds
The Evolution
Dangerously in Love

flawwwless


!!!!!! !! ! !!!!

kills

0
07-12-13 #8
Default







enigma





2,370 Posts
Joined: Jul 2013
0
07-12-13 #9
Default
I still stand by what I said the other day, Promise is the best R&B record in the history of music

insomniac
the blues

1,777 Posts
Joined: Aug 2013
0
07-12-13 #10
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigodra View Post
I still stand by what I said the other day, Promise is the best R&B record in the history of music
best song on the best album


reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 3. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
2011-2016 Pop Overdose

gmt +1 / 03:00