Gaga selling out stadiums. Thoughts? - Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > Pop Culture > Music News & Discussion > Gaga selling out stadiums. Thoughts?
Login to PopOverdose
User Tag List

paulie
fenty

1 Week Ago #1
Default Gaga selling out stadiums. Thoughts?
She sold out:

Citi Field (NYC, 41K capacity) + added 2nd date
Fenway Park (Boston, 38K capacity) + added 2nd date
Wrigley Field (Chicago, 41K capacity)

Pending:

AT&T Stadium (San Francisco, 42K capacity)

kills

4 Days Ago #2
not only stadiums but us stadiums @[You must be registered to view links] told me she was over in america, but 6 stadium dates wow.

Upgrade U
I want the whole Beehive

5,949 Posts
4 Days Ago #3
Im shocked ngl. We can all shade or whatever but realistically there was no way anyone couldve predicted this

stve
-

5,626 Posts
4 Days Ago #4
the resurgence is real

dan

877 Posts
4 Days Ago #5
I wish she was over then I might be able to get a ticket.

Ev

5,769 Posts
4 Days Ago #6
She sold out nearly every date on her entire tour in SECONDS. But she's over because she didn't have a cringy stint in Vegas, right?

l o l

srkislia

563 Posts
3 Days Ago #7
I've been stanning all along and STILL underestimated this *****... Finances are tight and I thought I could afford to wait until I get paid next to get my ticket, but then she goes and sells out every damn show. I'm super salty, but can't help but feel proud of her.

srkislia

563 Posts
3 Days Ago #8
Has anyone heard if she's adding more US dates? I know there's a 2nd show in NYC, Boston, Philly, and Vegas, but I'm hoping we see more dates if not another leg.

HereForMusic

2,091 Posts
3 Days Ago #9
This is ****es me off so much....

...because I have supported this ***** for so long, but Ireland is so **** for stadiums. We have a 63,000 arena (AVIVA), that was nearly full but not 100% due to the prices of tickets (and irish people are cheap), and the 3Arena (formerly, the O2, Dublin) is too small for shows that aren't just a simple stage set up (so went ArtRAVE came over, the runways were scrapped and all we had was the mainstage). I know why she skipped over us, but by god, I neeeeeed to see her.

Bucklictic

2,662 Posts
3 Days Ago #10
Quote:
Mother Monster just scored one of the biggest touchdowns of her career.

The National Football League announced Friday that Lady Gaga’s Feb 5. Super Bowl LI halftime show has become the most-watched musical event and the most-watched Super Bowl halftime performance of all time via broadcast and digital channels.

Approximately 118 million viewers tuned in to watch Fox’s live broadcast — which included renditions of past and current hits, including “Bad Romance,” “Poker Face,” “Born This Way,” and “Million Reasons” — on Super Bowl Sunday, while an estimated 150 million unique views have since accumulated across NFL’s digital platforms, including NFL.com, NFL Mobile, Twitter, YouTube, and Giphy.

“We were thrilled to collaborate with Lady Gaga — one of the most talented and versatile performers in the world,” said Mark Quenzel, NFL Network’s SVP of programming and production, in a statement. “Through her incredible music, choreography and unifying message, Lady Gaga created a unique performance that will be remembered for years to come.”
[You must be registered to view links]

Will she ever stop ?!