Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

lana on the set of 'summertime sadness' or 'tiwmug' - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News

Notices

Old 04-22-2012   #1
andrew
ポップは私の心を食べた

Default lana on the set of 'summertime sadness' or 'tiwmug'

however, there's rumours sparking that it might be for 'this is what makes us girls' due to a few photos on the music video with other girls

kyle newman, who's an american director tweeted this:

Quote:
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]_newman: my weekend anthem
@LanaDelRey
and this instagram photo:

here's some behind the scenes photos of the m/v:

the photo with the other girls

i'm happy for either songs to be a single, but i need without you as a single cos it's so beautiful :<

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Old 04-22-2012   #2
austin

im the #1 lana stan and u didnt tag me... bye

but i bet its for carmen shrug;

Old 04-22-2012   #3
andrew
ポップは私の心を食べた

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin View Post

hun you stan for so many people i cant keep up :hug:

but i doubt it'll be for carmen cos she just released her own m/v for it, but the tweet that the director made just makes me think its for summertime sadness

Old 04-22-2012   #4
xcx
ride or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin View Post

gurl thts me bye

anyway she looks hot

Old 04-22-2012   #5
YSL
ARTPOP

YASSS!! SUMMERTIME GODNESS!!! Please let it be true. :pray:

Old 04-22-2012   #6
daniel

waits patiently for an OTTR or national anthem video

Old 04-22-2012   #7
steve
x//x

breathless

Old 04-22-2012   #8
Ruben

TWITCHING at the fact you didn't tag her biggest stan (me)

Old 04-22-2012   #9
richie
출발

they're both horrific songs...idgi why she isn't releasing National Anthem, it's her biggest chance at a hit

Old 04-22-2012   #10
Ruben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
they're both horrific songs...idgi why she isn't releasing National Anthem, it's her biggest chance at a hit
HUN theyre amazing, the lyrics are so pretty for both songs