Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Your first sexual encounter set to pop music? - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News

Notices

Old 04-26-2012   #1
Utopia
Banned

Default Your first sexual encounter set to pop music?

Mine: night club to Tik Tok

(Go into as much detail as you want)

Old 04-26-2012   #2
jose

what

Old 04-26-2012   #3
andrew
ポップは私の心を食べた

idgi

Old 04-26-2012   #4
daniel

Old 04-26-2012   #5
paulie
fenty

it wasn't my first but I got a blowjob like 5 weeks ago to born this way album

tumblr / instagram / last.fm

Rihanna noun
plural noun:
ICON.
meaning: The black Madonna. The Female MJ. This Generation's Elvis. The 1-person Beatles.
The Einstein of Pop music. The Mozart of RnB. The Michaelangelo of hairstyles.
The Mother Theresa of features. The Picasso of twitter. The Ghandi of instagram.

Old 04-26-2012   #6
$leazy
有呕吐物对他的毛衣已经,妈妈的意大利面 条!

Idgi

Old 04-26-2012   #7
jose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulie View Post
it wasn't my first but I got a blowjob like 5 weeks ago to born this way album
was it @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Old 04-26-2012   #8
sakagami
オンリーワン

i don't think i've ever had a sexual encounter to pop music lol

Old 04-26-2012   #9
jordi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* ・゚✧

I'm scared to say mine. LOL. It's like the worst song in the world.

Old 04-26-2012   #10
Poseidon

it was to rebecca black on the 7th grade bus irl