Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Your first sexual encounter set to pop music? - Page 2 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News

Notices

Old 04-26-2012   #11
paulie
fenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
was it @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
no but i kept laughing LMFAO cos we were kissing
and in the background flopga is like

NO MATTER STR8 BI OR GAY ~~~~~ UR BORN THIS WAY ~~~~

and i was like..... typical :/

tumblr / instagram / last.fm

Rihanna noun
plural noun:
ICON.
meaning: The black Madonna. The Female MJ. This Generation's Elvis. The 1-person Beatles.
The Einstein of Pop music. The Mozart of RnB. The Michaelangelo of hairstyles.
The Mother Theresa of features. The Picasso of twitter. The Ghandi of instagram.

Old 04-26-2012   #12
holly

I think i was kissing someone when one thing came on once and then i was just like OMG *SCREAMS IN HIS FACE* lol soz

♡ one direction, selena gomez, 5sos ♡
tumblr & twitter & instagram

Old 04-26-2012   #13
jose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulie View Post
no but i kept laughing LMFAO cos we were kissing
and in the background flopga is like

NO MATTER STR8 BI OR GAY ~~~~~ UR BORN THIS WAY ~~~~

and i was like..... typical :/
LMAOOOO

Old 04-26-2012   #14
paulie
fenty

I can't wait to read the lies that unfold in this thread of people pretending they've actually been touched by another human

tumblr / instagram / last.fm

Rihanna noun
plural noun:
ICON.
meaning: The black Madonna. The Female MJ. This Generation's Elvis. The 1-person Beatles.
The Einstein of Pop music. The Mozart of RnB. The Michaelangelo of hairstyles.
The Mother Theresa of features. The Picasso of twitter. The Ghandi of instagram.

Old 04-26-2012   #15
jose

ooh yea now that i get the question, never done anything with music really i think it would be awks

Old 04-26-2012   #16
Levi
MADONNA

um no im a regular person and don't have sex with music on.

Old 04-26-2012   #17
sakagami
オンリーワン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordikinz View Post
I'm scared to say mine. LOL. It's like the worst song in the world.
spill

Old 04-26-2012   #18
richie
출발

night-club? aren't you like 12?

Old 04-26-2012   #19
Queen

i can't think of any but can't wait to read some posts

Old 04-26-2012   #20
jordi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* ・゚✧

Quote: