RollingStone Reviews Femme Fatale tour (incl Nicki Minaj) - Page 4 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News > RollingStone Reviews Femme Fatale tour (incl Nicki Minaj)
Login to PopOverdose
Welcome to PopOverdose, you're number one website for pop music, culture and downloads. Why not register today and get exclusive access to all our wonderful features we have on offer. With over 37,000 members, there's plenty place for discussion. So join today.

Tyler

83 Posts
06-18-2011 #31
Why are people surprised that Nicki was lipping....Britney probably didn't want someone stealing her thunder away by actually doing their job correctly....you know, singing/rapping.

Plus, the fans who paid weren't expecting any live vocals anyway. lmao.

#prerecordney

Hunt

7,822 Posts
06-18-2011 #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nojo View Post
omg maybe they were role playing
:icant:
I don't believe we were talking about Gaga's role playing of Madonna here

Americano
I Can Rule the World

946 Posts
06-18-2011 #33
@[You must be registered to view links] Except that most of Britney's songs were live. Let's say your right... Then fans got MORE than they were expecting!

Tyler

83 Posts
06-18-2011 #34
I don't believe that a lot of the songs were live. I think it was a lot of pre-recordings which she sang along with.

I guess we'll know more once we see another show.
At best (vocally), it's an average performance of Judas (which has a loud as **** backing track during the chorus).